As a Legal Admin Apprentice, you will be involved in a variety of work across the firm for different clients. You will provide commercially focused support to fee earners and contribute to excellent customer service across the firm.
As an Advanced Level 3 Legal Apprentice, you will gain experience in drafting correspondence, attending client meetings/taking minutes, attending interviews, drafting contracts and other legal documents, researching and reporting back to supervisors/clients on various aspects of the law, preparing for and attending court proceedings, proofreading legal documents, and a range of admin tasks including document reproduction/management.
There is the opportunity to progress to a paralegal apprenticeship for the right candidate. All our team receive 33 days of annual leave (incl. bank holidays) and auto-enrolment into our pension scheme.
- To provide a high level of legal support within the firm
- Make effective use of the case management system
- Provide advice and information to clients and staff
- Collate and input information onto a different databases
- Maths and English GCSE grade 4/C or above
- A Levels or equivalent
- Experience of working to deadlines and targets
- Good oral and written communication skills with a good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Relevant experience within a professional organisation (desirable)
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with colleagues and customers
- Proficiency and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
£16,000 per annum
35 hours a week
Start date: 10/07/2022