Buying a new home is an exciting journey, but one that needs to be well planned. Cartridges Law helps clients on their way with our bespoke conveyancing and home-buying legal support. We guarantee your transaction will be handled by a qualified solicitor or a qualified Legal Executive. We give you a written estimate of costs before beginning any work and stay in touch at regular intervals.
We can help you with:
- House and Flat Sales and Purchases - Our experienced team are here to assist you in the sale of your home or the purchase of your home, whether a house or flat in town or in the country.
- Remortgages - Let our experienced team deal with the transfer of your current mortgage to your new mortgage provider. We will do this without fuss or difficulty.
- Buy To Let - We can assist you with the purchase of investment property giving you a first class service and advice.
- Ownership Transfers - If you wish to arrange a transfer of ownership of a property whether subject to a mortgage or not, we can deal with the relevant paperwork on your behalf.
Why Cartridges Law?
- A conveyancing process that is explained without jargon and uses clear language.
- A wealth of localised knowledge and experienced in house purchases
- A firm with over 40 years of professional practice across a range of legal disciplines.
We have an experienced and highly skilled team of people who can guide you through the process, providing excellent practical and legal advice to ensure the property buying and selling experience is as stress free as possible.Cyndy Walker joined Cartridges in 1997 and, as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, handles all aspects of residential conveyancing for our clients.
The journey together - to enquire about how we can assist you in purchasing your new home contact Cartridges Law on 01392 256854 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org