Deprecated: Non-static method DocumentsLibrary::getInstance() should not be called statically in /home/cartridgeslaw/www/ on line 40
Do you have a dispute about children? - Cartridges Law

Do you have a dispute about children?

Sometimes people who care for a child or children can have very different opinions about what is best for them.

  • If the parents are separated, where should the child live - with one parent; or with the other; or shared between them both?
  • What should happen about contact? Perhaps the children are very young or upset; or perhaps one parent feels that the other can't be trusted to look after the children properly?

Who has Parental Responsibility for the children:

Is there any role for the grandparents or other family members?

Is the picture any different for same sex parents?

The children team within the family department at Cartridges has a wealth of experience which will help you if you are facing a dispute about children. We are confident that whatever the particular complexities of your situation, our years of experience and our familiarity with child law landscape will give you the advantage.

We can take cases from the earliest pre court stage (we advocate mediation and all forms of alternative dispute resolution) through to Court proceedings and final hearings and even appeal if necessary.

We undertake much of our own advocacy although we will instruct Barristers in suitable cases.

  • "Thank you so much Penny! You are a brilliant solicitor - knowledgeable, wise, kind, and enormously understanding of a very difficult situation. So, I depend on you for all that and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish I had found you sooner."

call me back...